Monday, April 2, 2018

Working with Food Trucks!

by Alisha Diaz
Photos by Moises Diaz



I know I have been MIA, but I'm back! I had the AWESOME opportunity to work for Fort Myers Pro Rodeo! It was hard work and a ton of fun at the same time. I had the blessing to work with the vendors, and WOW! I was surprised! I was able to meet some of the nicest people and try some AMAZING food!

I wasn't able to try all the food or get to know everyone as much as I did with Knuckleheads and JP's Hot Fish. It was their first times vending at the rodeo, and everyone loved them!




Knuckleheads (Link: https://www.facebook.com/morrknuckleheads/) makes Philly cheese steaks, tater tots, po boys, and more! Moises and I fell in love with their Phillies. I kept ordering mine with green peppers and cheese (like a weirdo), and it was sooo good. I still think about it every so often! Moises would get his with everything. When friends and family showed up to the rodeo, I would send them their way, and they were impressed as well. The staff is amazing too! They were very thankful, friendly, and positive, and they were a pleasure to work with!


JP's Hot Fish was another great experience! I do not like fried fish, I repeat, I do not like fried fish, but I loved theirs! Moises and I got some both nights, and it was delicious! It had great flavor, and it was cooked to order. It was so nice and warm (hot) on the cool/cold nights as well. A few of our friends got some as well, and they were very pleased! Jesse, the cook/guy in charge, was so nice! His wife was a well. I look forward to showing up at their food truck sometime soon! (Link:https://www.facebook.com/JPs-Hot-Fish-1490791864298476/)

Both of these food trucks are from SWFL. If you see them, give them a try! You will not be disappointed! It's a great thing to support small businesses, especially local ones. Check out their Facebook pages to see where they will be located next. I know I will be! You might even run into me and Moises!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Delicious and Inexpensive Donuts: Nuts 4 Donuts

by Alisha Diaz Last weekend I had the amazing opportunity to try some amazing local donuts! Nuts 4 Donuts (Link: https://www.facebook....