Monday, August 27, 2018

Delicious and Inexpensive Donuts: Nuts 4 Donuts

by Alisha Diaz



Last weekend I had the amazing opportunity to try some amazing local donuts! Nuts 4 Donuts (Link:https://www.facebook.com/nuts4donuts/) is located in South Fort Myers. They open very early and close at 1:00 pm. Their donuts are so loved that they sometimes run out before closing times!

My sister and I went Friday morning, and we each got a donut. We can believe they only cost about $2.50 together! They were amazing! They are quite big too. I could barely finish it. We were very pleased with kindness and cleaning we found in the donut shop.

The next day I went back with my husband. The donuts looked so good we couldn't just choose one each! We ended up taking 6 donuts, costing $6.00, to my parent house to share. We cut them into small sample sizes so we could each try each type. We were so happy we did that too. They were all so great.




If you are looking for great donuts, definitely go by Nuts 4 Donuts. I think you'd love them too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Delicious and Inexpensive Donuts: Nuts 4 Donuts

by Alisha Diaz Last weekend I had the amazing opportunity to try some amazing local donuts! Nuts 4 Donuts (Link: https://www.facebook....